Permit within the national park

Various activities and projects within Snæfellsjökull National Park require a permit, such as the use of drones, research, filming and advertising. You can apply for a license through the service portal of the Environment Agency.

  • Recreational drone license
  • Commercial film and advertising license
  • Landing of manned aircraft
  • Research permit

Click here to apply.


Here you can find more information about the rules according to the announcement on the protection of the national park and the Management and maintenance plan.